About Me

My photo
I am planning my wedding & I will be doing NaNoWriMo in Novemeber. I have a turtle to learn to care for. Im from Alabama, Roll Tide Roll(:. I have a CRAZY life & I love every minute of it

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Tanks and Decorations

We'll we decided not to set up the tank the other day because it really wasnt big enough, but we got the big 60 gallon one. So when Jesse, my Fiancee(He proposed last night!), gets home we will get the big tank set up. Its a lotta work, especially since we havent got any rocks or a filter, or like anything else, other then the tank with a platform and heater(maybe, it got pretty wet when it started to rain on the way home). Charles is happier right now though, we put some water into his little tank, and he seems to be doing swimmingly :) haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment